5.10.2006

What I did on my summer vacation...

The classic assignment! Start with the given letter and fill in each line with something you have done on summer vacations... [Assignment includes each letter of the alphabet]

Ate tons of avacados. Belted out choruses of Veterans of the Psychic Wars. Choked on pollen and dust. Dove into refreshing pools. Eschewed thinking about work or school. Fanned myself with programs at outdoor concerts. Got to musing about Lord of the Rings. Hit punching mitts during hardcore boxing workouts. Itched the Fuzz's soft and luscious fur. Jumped rope. Kinged my husband rocker of my world. Luxuriated in a fizzy bath. Made iced tea. Nodded off in the sun. Often dreamed of Santa Cruz waves. Piddled the time away doing nothing constructive and loved every minute of it. Quested for the perfect Nepalese thangka. Rented a boat on Lake Chabot. Sat on the balcony and read about computers. Taught myself how to do handstands in the pool. Under a shaded canopy, read the paper and shared waffles with my husband. Valiantly struggled not to give in to my urges to loaf on the Santa Cruz beaches, but failed. Watered my peace lilly. X marked Sacramento on the map. Yanked pumpkins off the vine a month before Halloween. Zonked out in the warmth.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?